We are in the middle of the summer holidays, and it’s time for me to take a little break and recharge my batteries.
I won’t be online much, but instead get out and about on a magickal mystery tour with sonny boy, go for walks, day trips, visit new place and take photos (for my Tarot of Quotes!).
On my list of sights to see are Hadrian’s Wall, Lindisfarne Island, Bamborough Castle and the Lake District.
I don’t care what the weather will be like (you need to have this level of climate tolerance in the UK 🙂 ). It will be fabulous even if it rains!
So, while I’m away, here are some articles you might find interesting:
- My latest contribution to the Tarot Blog Hop: Pentacles – The Fruits Of Harvest
- A quick message from the Five of Wands
- Hermit Wisdom – The Hermit is my Personality card. Find out what he’s taught me so far, and work out your own personality card.
- 7 Tips for a more Spiritual Life
- Work out your year card
- Reclaiming Your Personal Power
- Create Vision
I will be launching my brand new Tarot Astrology course at the end of August.
Make sure you are on my mailing list, so you will get notified of the special introductory offer!
Last but not least, here is my latest venture: Tarot for Business. Please check it out, if you are interested in applying the Tarot to your working life and transform it along the way.
Wishing you a Magickal Summer!