This page contains my terms & conditions for all products and services I offer:
Please read this page before proceeding to purchase any products or services.
- Tarot Readings
- Tarot Tuition (including online courses, skype lessons and course material)
- Custom ordered Tarot and Oracle Decks (Cosmic Faery Tarot and Cosmic Journaling Oracle)
1. Tarot Readings
Code Of Ethics
- As a compassionate Tarot reader, I am open-minded and non-judgemental treating all my clients with courtesy and respect.
- My readings are carried out with integrity; I am honest about my skills and abilities. If I feel I cannot help you with a question or concern, I will inform you and refund your payment in full.
- I cannot answer questions relating to legal, financial or health (including pregnancy) matters as I do not have formal qualifications in these fields.
- I have a genuine intention to help you with your situation; my readings contain a lot of practical and down-to-earth advice.
- I do not knowingly read for clients under the age of 18.
- I do not undertake readings for third parties, such as clients’ family, friends or acquaintances.
- All my readings are carried out by myself; none of my readings are computer-generated.
- I will answer any questions, which may arise from a reading, as well as provide any necessary clarification. Feedback from clients is important to me; I am happy to discuss any further issues considered part of the same reading.
My readings are for guidance and ‘entertainment’ purposes only; your decision to act upon any advice given in my readings is your responsibility and based on your free will.
By purchasing a reading from me, you agree that you will not hold me responsible for the actions you take as a result of my reading.
Disclosure of Limitations. My tarot readings and coaching should never be used in place of professional counselling. Your reading cannot offer legal, medical, business, or financial advice nor does any portion of your reading from me (Christiane Hayes, Cosmic Spirit Tarot) purport to do so. You should not rely on any such spirituality-based service to make any decision that would affect your legal, financial, or medical condition. If your inquiry involves the law, finance, or medicine, then you should seek the advice of a licensed or qualified legal, financial, or medical professional. Also, spirituality-based services such as my readings and coaching cannot replace qualified mental health care. A tarot reading can only facilitate how you cope spiritually with a given situation.
My Tarot readings constitute a professional service and due to the nature of the service and labour involved, all readings are non-refundable.
Service, Not Goods. My tarot readings and tuition are services, not goods, and therefore shall fall under the scope of applicable codes and regulations for services, not goods.
In order to avoid any unfulfilled expectations due to misunderstandings about the nature of the readings I provide, please check out my About Me page.
Your Right to Cancel
If you change your mind about your purchase, I offer a full refund as long as I haven’t started working on your reading. If I have started, I offer a partial refund depending on how much time I have already invested.
2. Tarot Tuition – Courses, Coaching and Skype Sessions
Skype Tarot Training and Spiritual Biz Sessions
- Duration of session: 1 hour.
- By appointment only.
- If you are unable to keep the appointment and are unavailable at the agreed time and date, the fee for the lesson is non-refundable, if you don’t let me know in advance. This also includes technical problems on your side. Your lesson can be rearranged at no additional cost.
- If I am unable to carry out the lesson at the agreed time and date, you can choose between a full refund or a new appointment.
- All private information collected from you will never be passed on to third parties.
- By enrolling on one of my courses, you accept these Terms & Conditions.
Once you have purchased any of my online courses (except the self-study versions), I will email you the course material PDF file after 7 days. During that time, you have the right to cancel and receive a full refund. This ‘coolingoff’ period is required by law.
If you would like to receive the course within the 7-day cooling-off period, you can request this by email. By doing so, you are waiving your right for a full refund on the course in that time.
No refund on the course material can be given after it has been emailed to you. At this point, if you change your mind and would prefer to use the material on a self-study basis, you will receive a refund less course material costs (Discovery Tarot Course £30.00, Starlight Tarot Astrology Course £22.00).
You should be able to complete each course module within 6 months. However, you are entitled to 12 months unlimited email support from the date of purchase. If you haven’t completed the course within 12 months, a re-enrolment fee of £10 will be applicable for 6 months additional unlimited support.
Please note that my tarot coaching and training sessions (including email support and tarot reading appraisals) constitute a professional service and due to the nature of the service and labour involved are non-refundable once the service has already been partially or fully rendered.
All course material is copyright unless otherwise stated. Unauthorized copying, publishing, distribution and resale is strictly prohibited.
For the duration of the course and all Skype/email training sessions booked I will be your personal mentor and coach. You will not be passed on to or contacted by anybody else.
All your private information is treated with strictest confidence and will not be revealed or passed on to any third party.
My tarot courses, training and coaching (including biz) sessions do not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders, and are not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment. By purchasing any of my tarot courses, training and coaching sessions you agree that you will not use them in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
My tarot courses, training and coaching (including biz) sessions are not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals.
You agree to seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters, and you understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively yours and acknowledge that your decisions and your actions regarding them are your sole responsibility.
By purchasing any of my tarot courses, training and coaching sessions, you are accepting my Terms & Conditions.
3. Custom Printed Tarot and Oracle Decks
The Cosmic Faery Tarot and Cosmic Journaling Oracle deck are printed on demand custom-made decks. No refunds are given on custom-printed tarot and oracle decks once the order has entered the production process.
(Last updated 20/01/19)