The Tarot Moon Journal encourages you to tune into the moon when working with the Tarot.
*** 2020 edition published 1st December 2019 ***
This is an ideal introduction to Tarot Astrology.
Using this 111-page ebook as a tarot journaling workbook and planner, you will learn about the zodiac cards and tune into their energies when the moon transits the individual zodiac signs through the year.
*** Scroll down to read testimonials ***
The Tarot Moon Journal 2019 includes illustrations throughout for meditative colouring. It also includes:
- information about the moon phases and Wheel of the Year festivals (for Northern and Southern Hemisphere)
- a 12-month calendar with journaling sheets for your tarot readings each month (new moon and full moon tarot readings)
- worksheets for your 2018 reflection and 2019 life planner for your year ahead
- calculate your year card for 2019 with suggestions for year card lessons
- complete list of tarot card keywords
- Zodiac cards (major Arcana and Court cards) personality traits suggestions
end-of-year tarot reading
- information and links to additional resources
- a lunar eclipse reading and journaling sheet, which involves the Sun, the Moon and the High Priestess ?
- information on the moon cards in the Tarot
- How to use the pip cards in your moon readings
- 20% money off voucher towards the Tarot Astrology Self-Study course
- Dark Moon Magick (with Dark Moon Reflection journaling sheet)
- Your Path Ahead – Life planning suggestions
- NEW! Monthly planning and review journal pages
- you can use the workbook on your electronic device without the need to print it. Find out more…
The Tarot Moon Journal is suitable for Tarot enthusiasts of all levels – beginners to advanced.
Do simple one-card readings or draw as many cards as you feel comfortable with; it’s up to you. All that is provided are prompts and ideas; you can take it as far and deep as you like.
The Tarot Moon Journal is a great tool for self-exploration; it will make you think and help you gain insight into yourself and discover what makes you tick and why – let the Tarot, the zodiac and the moon be your guides!
You can record your daily draws and use the Tarot Moon Journal to help you reach your goals over the course of the year.
111 pages, PDF document, Price: £6.99
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASE:
This is a digital product, which can be downloaded as a PDF document and printed. It is NOT a hard copy. Once you have paid, you will be automatically redirected to the page, where you can download the book and save it on your computer.
Please note that I cannot offer refunds on instant downloads. Once you have paid for the Tarot Moon Journal, you will have immediate access to it, so your purchase is final. This way I can offer my ebooks at the lowest possible prices. Thank you for your understanding.
In case you encounter problems with the payment button or want to take advantage of the 10% sharing discount, please purchase this ebook directly on Payhip.
Praise for the Tarot Moon Journal:
1. Janet Boyer’s endorsement on her blog
2. TABI’s review with some great pics of how to use the journal digitally
3. Review by Judy at Cartomancy Corner.
Have you bought the Tarot Moon Journal Workbook?
Please leave a testimonial in the comment box below. Thank you so much. I appreciate your feedback.