Please read this page before proceeding to purchase any readings.
All readings and information provided by my clients are treated with the strictest confidence. I will never pass on your personal information to anybody else. This also includes your contact information such as e-mail address, telephone number etc.
Code Of Ethics
- As a compassionate Tarot reader, I am open-minded and non-judgemental treating all my clients with courtesy and respect.
- My readings are carried out with integrity; I am honest about my skills and abilities. If I feel I cannot help you with a question or concern, I will inform you and refund your payment in full.
- I have a genuine intention to help you with your situation; my readings contain a lot of practical and down-to-earth advice. If you feel that my reading did not relate to you and your situation, or it wasn’t useful at all, I will offer you a full refund.
- I cannot answer questions relating to legal, financial or health (including pregnancy) matters as I do not have formal qualifications in these fields.
- I do not knowingly read for clients under the age of 18.
- I do not undertake readings for third parties, such as clients’ family, friends or acquaintances.
- All my readings are carried out by myself; none of my readings are computer-generated.
- I will answer any questions, which may arise from a reading, as well as provide any necessary clarification. Feedback from clients is important to me; I am happy to discuss any further issues considered part of the same reading.
My readings are for guidance and ‘entertainment’ purposes only; your decision to act upon any advice given in my readings is your responsibility and based on your free will.
By purchasing a reading from me, you agree that you will not hold me responsible for the actions you take as a result of my reading.
Your Right to Cancel
According to trading standards law, you have the right to a seven-day cooling off period, in which you can cancel your purchase for a full refund.
However, if you ask for your reading to be provided within the seven days, then you are not entitled to a refund once I have started to do the reading.
Once you have purchased a reading, I will ask you in my confirmation e-mail, when you would like to receive it. You will need to reply before I start doing the reading.
(Last updated 05/03/09)
- Enrolment will only be complete when accompanied with the required deposit.
- If you decide to cancel the course after your first lesson, the enrolment fee will be refunded. If you cancel after your second or any subsequent lessons, the enrolment fee is non-refundable.
- The remaining course fee must be paid in full, which includes a 10% discount.
- Should you wish to cancel the course after your first lesson, you do not have to pay a cancellation fee. However, if you wish to cancel the course after your second or any subsequent lesson, you will have to pay the cancellation fee.
- Both courses offered are to be completed within the set time scales given (8 months each). The timescales are generous and should allow for holiday periods. It is expected that the student will book a lesson at least every 4 weeks. If the student is unable to complete the course within the set time scale, a re-enrolment fee will be charged.
- I accept payment by PayPal for deposit as well as subsequent lessons. Payment is required in advance of each lesson.
- All teaching materials provided are strictly copyright and for the student’s private use only. Further distribution by printing, photocopying or publishing is not permitted unless prior consent has been obtained.
- By law you are entitled to a cooling off period of seven days after you have enrolled on the course. Should you change your mind within that period, you will receive a full refund.
- Your online payments with PayPal are encrypted and secure. In the unlikely event of any problems occurring with PayPal transactions, I cannot be held responsible.
Online Interactive Tarot Lesson
- By appointment only. If you are unable to keep the appointment and are unavailable at the agreed time and date, the fee for the lesson is non-refundable. This also includes technical problems on your side. Your lesson can be rearranged at no additional cost. If I am unable to carry out the lesson at the agreed time and date, you can choose between a full refund or a new appointment.
- All private information collected from you will never be passed on to third parties.
- By enrolling on one of my courses, you accept these Terms & Conditions.
Tarot Correspondence Course—All modules
¨ Once you have purchased the course, I will e-mail you the PDF file after 7 days. In that time you have the right to cancel and receive a full refund. This ‘cooling-off’ period is required by law.
¨ No refunds can be given after the course has been emailed to you. Before you purchase the course, you are advised to make use of the free excerpt available and purchase a one-off online lesson, so you can evaluate the quality of my course and training. If you decide to purchase the course after your online trial lesson, the payment you made for the lesson will be offset against the cost of the course.
¨ If you would like to receive the course within the 7-day cooling-off period, you can request this by email. By doing so, you are waiving your right for a refund on the course in that time.
¨ All course material is copyright unless otherwise stated. Unauthorized copying, publishing, distribution and resale is strictly prohibited.
¨ For the duration of the course I will be your personal mentor and trainer. You will not be passed on to or contacted by anybody else.
¨ All your private information is treated with strictest confidence and will not be revealed or passed on to any third party. See privacy statement at the top of this page.
¨ You should be able to complete each course module within 6 months. However, you are entitled to 12 months unlimited email support from the date of purchase. If you haven’t completed the course within 12 months, a re-enrollment fee of £10 will be applicable for 6 months additional unlimited support.
¨ By purchasing the online correspondence course, you are accepting my Terms & Conditions.
¨ Your statutory rights are not affected.
(Last updated 05/03/09)