Spring is the time of new beginnings, starting afresh, getting out and about, longer days, warmer weather and nature waking up from its long winter slumber.
How can we make the most of this get-up-and-go energy?
Here are 22 Spring self-care ideas to nourish your soul:
- Get up earlier in the morning to watch the sunrise and listen to the dawn chorus.
- Open the windows more often to let fresh air into your rooms.
- Buy yourself spring flowers like daffodils and tulips.
- Plan and book a holiday.
- Declutter and spring clean your home.
- Consciously eat more fruit, veg and salads.
- Create a music playlist on Spotify that makes you spring into action.
- Exercise outdoors.
- Feed the birds – they need it now while raising their young.
- Reorganise your wardrobe. Put your winter jumpers away to make room for your spring and summer clothes.
- Burn citrus or apple essential oils to invigorate your senses.
- Start a creative Spring journal – list your goals, plans, new seasonal recipes, photos, vision boards, inspiration, tarot spreads and journal prompts.
- Sow seeds in your garden or in pots on your window sill – flowers, veg, herbs.
- Go for nature walks more often. Explore.
- Meditate outdoors.
- Take up a new hobby or learn a new skill. Learn Tarot!
- Less screen time, more me time.
- Meet up with a friends for breakfast or afternoon tea.
- Be more spontaneous.
- Change or tweak your same old routines to make them more interesting or exciting again.
- Read a new inspirational book or magazine.
- Start a regular savings account for a minimum 12-month term and watch your money grow.
Colours of Spring: green, yellow, white, soft pink and turquoise – good to know if you want to freshen up your home, wardrobe, crafty projects etc. with some seasonal colour magic
What’s your favourite spring self-care practice to nourish your soul? Please do let me know. I’d love to hear from you.
Enter your email address to receive the latest posts straight into your inbox: