While the pandemic has caused havoc over the last twelve months across the world, it has taught us that all we can do is surrender and accept what we cannot control.
But it has taught us so much more. Humans have always managed to rise from destruction and disaster.
While we are still counting the costs and trying to fathom the enormity of our losses, there is also light beginning to shine through the cracks.
We have learned
- to enjoy your own company
- to be inventive and resourceful
- to collaborate
- to be of service
- to be disciplined
- to cook and even grow your own food
- about our strengths and weaknesses
- about what we truly value and what is unimportant
- how vulnerable our way of life is
What have you learned so far?
Take a moment every day to recognise and acknowledge your achievements, a-ha moments, the little things that give you joy and a sense of satisfaction.
Celebrate the little things.
Amidst doubt and uncertainty, there is always a reason to celebrate something.
PS: Check out Ten Tarot Affirmations To Overcome Anxiety