Last week I received the printed version of my Cosmic Journaling Oracle deck, and I’m very pleased with the result!
Does the world need yet another set of oracle cards? I hear you ask 🙂
Well, it’s up to you to decide, but I have created this one to offer you something different:
- The universal keywords on the cards all refer to one of the Major Arcana cards in the Tarot and are easy to make sense of (unlike card names such as The Hierophant). This way it should work well in readings whatever issue you’d like to explore.
- The cards have been designed for you to create your own meanings and interpretation for each keyword. Journal about the cards to explore what each keyword means to you, so you can apply it in your readings (hence the word ‘Journaling’ in the name of the deck).
- There is a digital version available in addition to a very limited printed edition. With a digital copy of the deck you can print the images as often as you like for personal use – a reading copy on good quality heavy card stock (any kind of paper in quality and colour of your choice) as well as prints on paper to cut out and stick in your journal.
- The pocket-size cards are cute and ideal to take with you on your travels, to the coffee shop, work, uni, etc…
- They work very well combined with the Cosmic Faery Tarot, which is also available as digital and printed copy in the same style (except the size of the tarot cards will be larger).
As you can see above, the printed version has a black background and border.
However, the digital version has a white background and a small black border.
The reason for this is to make this deck printer-friendly (won’t be using up all your black ink!) and also allow for the flexibility to choose the colour of paper you prefer.
With a digital copy it is also easier for me to offer you some free bonus cards as I create them. Oh the wonders and delights of the virtual world!
Watch out for my Facebook page competition to win a free printed copy!